We are looking for an enthusiastic accounting expert. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills in order to best support the accounting team.
Your responsibilities will include:
> Accounting in tally software
> Bank Reconciliations
> GST return preparation
> Income tax return
> Hands-on experience with accounting using Tally, Zoho, and Microsoft Dynamics.
> Complete GST filing procedure right from data collation to the preparation of GSTR 1, GSTR 2A & 2B reconciliation, and GSTR 3B filing
> Learning experience in Income-tax computation, advisory, litigation, and tax filings
> Learning experience in advisory and planning in new domains such as e-commerce, crypto, etc.
This job might be for you if:
● Graduate with 1-year plus experience in the accounting domain/ CA IPCC cleared
● Proficiency in tally (recoding GST invoices (both purchase and sales) and TDS expenses)
● Experience working within a CA Firm (preferred).
● Understanding of all Finance functions and best practices
● MS office skills
● Basic knowledge of GST and Income tax
INR 15,000 to INR 17,000 per month for Accounting executive and additional bonuses subject to learning and performance.